A10 CC: Descriptive Instructions to Follow

Hello!

In this post, you will find a series of very strange descriptive instructions. These instructions will be describing a randomly selected picture that I found on google images. My partner will be given these instructions and attempt to draw the image, purely based on the description.

1. Firstly, I would just like to recognize that that is a side view of two people, in a “leave room for Jesus” embrace. First we will start with the partner on the right.
  2. Draw the side view of a regular head shape. This is a man and he is bald. His nose comes down almost mid face. His nose is a normal size, and you can see his nostril. He is doing some kissy lips to his partner. He has some facial hair (a little bit of the handle-bars style into a goatee). Since he is bald you can see the side view of his whole ear. You can see one of his eyes, almost squinting but not quite. His eye brow is sort of an arc shape.
  3. The picture is cut off just past the elbow. His neck continues down to his shirt/shoulders. He is wearing a plain white long sleeve tee shirt. On his shoulder, he has the hand of his partner resting on him. His arm (the only arm you can see) is under the arm of is partner, with his hand holding her “face”.
  4. The partner has a complete oval shaped head. No human facial details. Al that are on her oval shaped head are a series of thick  green lines. She has no neck either. This person is also I wearing a blank white long sleeve tee.

Hopefully this is enough description to get some form of a drawing! Good luck!