My Assess and Reflect Tasks (AR)

I’ll be doing several reflective tasks this year in ELA. This page will include a number of them so I can look back on them to see if I’ve grown in skills or understanding of my abilities.

Nov 15, 2015 Grammarly Feedback on CR Writing

After completing my Comprehend and Reflect questions in a blog post, we ran my writing through the Grammarly program to get a print out that identifies my common and recurring errors. This sample will be an example of what my writing is like now, in Grade 9, compared to what it will be as I improve through high school.

Grammarly Edits PDF – CR Responses Bella

Oct 14 Multiple Intelligence Results:

I took the Multiple Intelligence Quiz and these are the results that I received. I am very happy with the results!

Quiz Results

Strength one- Naturalistic
Strength two- Linguistic
Weakness- Visual/spatial

Naturalistic Smarts- Observing, understanding and organizing patterns in the natural environment. Gifted in nurturing and growing things. Distinguish patterns in nature. Newly added intelligence, criticized for being an “interest” rather than an “intelligence”.

Linguistic Smarts- Love books, strong in reading and writing, tells jokes and stories and is a good listener. Thinks in words and uses them to express and appreciate complex meanings.

Visual Smarts- Good at remembering images, faces and fine details. Good spacial judgment and reasoning.

Oct 13 Self Assessment of Presentation Project:

This is my self accessed rubric for my presentation Words on a Page. I believe the marks towards my Prezi are appropriate. The organization, the design, the text support and the writing skill were all marked as level fours.

image1 (1)

Sept 13: Fotobabble reflections / expectations of this year’s ELA class